Sunday 8 January 2012

It's Fashion Intern Barbie!

Hey guys and dolls!

So, here is my exciting news; I'm in my second year of my Fashion Marketing course at Northumbria University, and part of our course is a year out placement module. Since January has started so has my year out! 

I had an interview in early December for a PR agency in London called Blow PR, and I got it!!! XD I will be interning with the company for three months starting tomorrow! Exciting times ahead my dolls as I get to work at London Fashion Week in February. 

Here is the link to Blow PR - check out their extensive client list, many of which are new up and coming talent, as well as shoe wear designer Underground which Rihanna wore on the XFactor this year, and jewellery designer BJORG who I adore!
Look at the beautiful pieces made by BJORG!?! Both are taken from their Odyssey collection.
You can achieve the BJORG look for less with similar jewellery from Topshop in Oxford Circus; I bought a spine cylinder ring from there as a treat after I found out I had got the internship!

I'll keep you posted about how the internship goes this week, as well as the up coming trends this season and my love for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo!

Hope you are all well my dolls.
Doll love xXx

3 comments:

  1. Love that jewellery. It's amazing! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous news, congratulations! And make sure to keep us posted! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing pieces,and congratulations!! :)

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete