Tuesday 17 May 2011

A true Ginger Doll



I have been a huge fan of Nicola Roberts since she first joined Girls Aloud, and now I am so excited that she is finally releasing her own single album! Nicola is such an inspiration to me because she accepts herself for who she is, and isn't afraid to mix colours and trends; she also likes to enhance her natural ginger hair, making it more luscious and bright, finally showing her acceptance of her ginger roots. Recently she has become a fashion icon, as well as becoming a muse to designer Henry Holland - check out his new collection, which hightlights the colour block trend, as well as reminding me of a little girl dressing up in her costumes and mother's clothes; cute, eclectic and kitsch.

Watch out for Nicola's new singles "Dancing to the beat of my drum" and "Porcelain Heart" out 5th June and here solo album "Cinderella's Eyes"out in early October.

Here is a snippet for those that cannot wait!!!


I adore! Will break out the bank card for this!!!
Doll love xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment