Tuesday 24 May 2011

*Motel Rocks*

Hey all

Welcome to my obsession that is Motel clothing!!!
One of my favorite brands, Motel designs clothing inspired by vintage cuts with a focus on prints. Motel are renowned for their eclectic designs that create a very feminine silhouette, as well as giving the wearer a statement piece for their wardrobe.

I adore Motel clothing; if I had more money I would wear nothing else! I rarely wear colour because my look consists of black, white and shades of grey, but for Motel clothing I make an exception. The colour of their prints are so rich and beautiful that I find myself drawn to buying a Motel item every time I get paid.
My *Doll Tip* is that a Motel dress is a MUST for your wardrobe, whether you wear it out clubbing, for date or dressed down, you will look and feel special no matter what. I know I do :)
Motel dress Mystic Rose
Worn with leggings and lace up boot wedges
Dress bought on Asos.com for £32
Here are some other Motel tops that I love to wear!
Top: Chain print vest - Topshop 2009
Middle: Rose bud print tshirt - ASOS £28
Bottom: Triangle print wide crop top - ASOS £28
I always wear these tops with leggings or tights and a bodycon skirt - blazers also go great when going for a more sophisticated look. However the other day I dressed down the Rose bud top with a baggy grey cardigan, black vest, black snood, leggings and my fav lace up boot wedges.
Motel Rocks my long black socks!
Buy your very own statement piece from Motel at the links below:

Doll love xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment